Sunday, April 6, 2008

not dead

I am back from the dead and found some time to post.

I am a wife now. I promise I'll post pictures soon, but let me just say that the wedding couldn't have gone better! We have the whole day chronicled in pictures, so I don't think it will be possible to forget a minute of it.

Apparently there was a blog draft with stuff to write about that I never got around to. Such topics include bridal shoot, shower, moving, and Mrs. Nancy. I also blogged my entire Costa Rica trip in a notebook, but I'll get to that later.

My blog might be moving! I've reserved TheRealLT.blogspot.com, but it's a work in progress.

Hopefully I will have time for a substantial blog and soon!

2 comments:

OK Chick said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. Looking forward to the post.

Anonymous said...

come back soon :)