Sunday, March 16, 2008

N'Stink

It's 3:00am on Sunday. Still ripe with the flu. Every part of my body is failing me right now except maybe my pinkie toe, and I just woke up with an embarrassing urge to listen to...N'Sync? So strong was the urge that I completed unlawful acts and downloaded it to my computer. So strong was the urge that I only spent two extra minutes searching for grammatically correct versions of the two songs I had in my head, both of which have the word "it's" in the title and are spelled "its." The former English major in me cringes, but the urge was so strong that yes, I listened to the songs before I edited the titles on my computer. Now you know the magnitude of the urge. I am sick and obviously delusional!

NEWSFLASH: JT is wonderful. Okay, so maybe that's old news, but I am reminded especially when he comes to see me AND brings me Jamba Juice even when I am death warmed over. Not only is he incredibly good looking, but he has about a million different smiles and expressions and ways to make me laugh. He's so diverse and sweet and goofy and interesting that my life is never boring with him. I discover new things I love about him everyday and have learned I can't live without his smile, his laugh, his sense of humor, his love and I'm glad I don't have to try!

That I am NOT delusional about!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yes we are coming - me the Pastor and two children. You better order another tier on your wedding cake (just for me)!