Saturday, January 26, 2008

love actually is all around us

Note my new sidebar. I am going to try to post about these goals once a week and pick one to focus on. Where to start? Where to start?

Incidentally, the very day after I had this dream, JT came home from skiing and surprised me with a candlelight dinner including homemade lettuce wraps, sushi, sparkling cider, beautiful callalilies, and a card.

This affirms that a) I love this man, and b) I am still psychic. I did dream he'd surprise me, you know.

K, picture time.


I love this picture for some reason.


Name this place.
(No cheating, ACE!)

4 comments:

live compassionately said...

cute! and Pops!

Lindsey said...

i miss you. a lot.

OK Chick said...

I believe Pops is the correct answer. By the way, you were close to my town!

ACE said...

i LOVE that i took BOTH of these pictures!! I LOOOOOVE YOU GUYS!!! ;)