Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So good

Tonight I am on vacation, a luxury afforded by a fiance who insists I take tonight to myself because he knows that a) I need it, and b) I'm too stubborn take a break out of my own freewill.

So I am on vacation from wedding planning, thinking about work, and weight loss. I have retreated to my room; just got out of the tub with a good book, actually. I spent a good hour in there reading about Ashley Wilkes Stockingdale and her potential suitors. Thanks, OK Chick!

From here, I think I will sing Hillsong United songs at the top of my lungs, write a little, and fall asleep to a movie. (Shortly after this post, I ended up falling asleep to a playlist of my favorite songs...EARLY. Nine hours of sleep early.)

For now, for the next few hours, I am on vacation.

I will leave you now with a picture of the love of my life, a man who swept me off my feet about a year ago when I least expected it and showed me what true love means.



God is so good.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I am so happy you are reading What a Girl Wants. You will LOVE the book.
It's great to have relaxing evenings.