Wednesday, March 12, 2008

spring fever

Well, folks, I have the flu. Let's just say it gives new meaning to spring fever.

Yesterday morning, I just couldn't get out of bed and it pretty much stayed that way until about six o'clock. I was boiling with fever and my head and lower back felt like they were made of lead. That's why my sleep schedule is shot and I am bright-eyed at this glorious hour, hopefully over the worst of it.

So I missed work, but tried to keep up with emails. JT's best man's first baby was born yesterday morning. He had to drive four hours from a conference in Kansas City, but made it for his daughter's big debut. She was about three weeks early, but ready! She will be such a great girl with awesome parents. Anyway, I was so disappointed I didn't get to go see her, but JT was sweet enough to make sure I felt included:

JT with Emmercyn Averie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emmercyn. That's one I've never heard. Is it a combination of two names? Does it have special meaning to them, or did they just come up with it out of the blue and decide it worked?

Em