Sunday, January 20, 2008

"What can make me feel this way...

my GOALS. "

Ha. At least I make myself laugh.

These are NOT resolutions.

Physical –
  • Stretch/crunches/pushups every morning
  • Drink more water
  • Run 8-10 miles a week
  • Have vegetarian weeks
  • Run a marathon
  • Floss my teeth every day
  • Fix my hair and get dressed up at least 3x/week
  • Run more road races
  • Do free weights and Pilates regularly
Spiritual -
  • Read Bible and journal daily
  • Memorize scripture
  • Daily surrender
  • Ask God to reveal ways I can serve Him and others
  • Get involved in music ministry
  • Plug into a church ministry & Bible study
  • Transform my life by:
    • watching my words
    • guarding my heart
    • assuming the best about people
    • not worrying about what’s fair
    • thinking of others first
    • encouraging people
    • giving my time and money without an afterthought
    • Find a Paul, Barnabas & Timothy.
Activities -
  • Write something every week
  • Read one book a week
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Play indoor soccer
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Spend more time outside
  • Practice my Spanish so I don’t forget

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

addition to the list:
*call LelJay more often

OK Chick said...

Good goals. I can recommend lots of books. I love to read! I'm a big fan of Christian fiction.

I've often thought of having a vegetarian week. Let me know how that goes, and how you do it.