Tuesday, November 27, 2007

chocolate and stress

This is for Robyn...



As if we weren't expecting multiple high calorie days last week, we somehow fit in our cake tasting on Tuesday. It's going to look something like this, alternating white and chocolate cake with buttercream frosting and filling and NO FONDANT except for the cherry blossoms. That morning before work, I decided I should probably check some different cakes to get ideas. When I saw that picture in my Google Image search, it was love at first sight. I am confident it will be love at first bite, too!

Here's a little pearl of wisdom for anyone who faces stress in their life:


Tonight I wasn't feeling well. We got out to look at the Rhema Christmas Lights (I know, isn't that ridiculous?) and there was music playing over the loud speaker. So I danced. I embarrassed the love of my life in front of a crowd. My arms were flailing, my feet were off rhythm, but I was dancing. And it fixed everything; no lie!

Also, if you're stressed, this movie quote might help:

"I used to live my life worrying about tomorrow and then I did some research and discovered something important...10 out of 10 people...die." - Bella

1 comment:

ACE said...

oh my word, i LOOOOVE the cake!! ITS GORGEOUS! and i love the link of phoebe! AAAMAZING! love you girl! cannot wait to see your beautiful face again!